Running a business and succeeding in a highly competitive environment such as Hong Kong requires investors to be smart. As a business driven economy, Hong Kong is a magnet for investors. When you enter the market, other businesses will be looking to see what is different and craft ways of outsmarting the new enterprise. One way of operating smart is keeping your identity and business as secretive as possible through shareholder and director nominee. Continue la lecture
- Buying A Shelf Company Or Incorporating A New One: Which Is Better?
- Hong-Kong: Benefits of Company Nominee Services
- Hong Kong Employment Visa: Entrepreneurs Who Pose As Employees Unmasked
- Entrepreneur: How to Open an Offshore Company in Singapore?
- Why You Must Get the Design Right in Jewelry Marketing