If you are an investor looking forward to entering the Hong Kong market, the Companies Ordinance requires that you register a company. There are two ways of getting a company in Hong Kong; buying a shelf company or incorporating a new one. Which is better between the two? Here is a closer comparison of the two. Continue la lecture
- Buying A Shelf Company Or Incorporating A New One: Which Is Better?
- Hong-Kong: Benefits of Company Nominee Services
- Hong Kong Employment Visa: Entrepreneurs Who Pose As Employees Unmasked
- Entrepreneur: How to Open an Offshore Company in Singapore?
- Why You Must Get the Design Right in Jewelry Marketing