Get it right. There is nothing such as self-sponsorship visa in Hong Kong when looking to enter and do business. It is simple; you are either working for a completely independent 3rd party employer or yourself. Hong Kong administration will easily and promptly nap such cases and throw the application away. Continue la lecture
- Buying A Shelf Company Or Incorporating A New One: Which Is Better?
- Hong-Kong: Benefits of Company Nominee Services
- Hong Kong Employment Visa: Entrepreneurs Who Pose As Employees Unmasked
- Entrepreneur: How to Open an Offshore Company in Singapore?
- Why You Must Get the Design Right in Jewelry Marketing